HYDRAULIC FOLDING PNEUMATIC SEED DRILL FOR CEREALS (cereals-rapeseed)
TRANSPORT WIDTH ft 10
Mod. PRIMAVERA is ideal for planting on ground subjected to the minimum tillage method. It features a folding frame and pneumatic distribution, which guarantees an optimum result even on hillsides and with different types of seed. Long autonomy, sturdy construction and all-purpose use are the features of the PRIMAVERA model.
Additional kit for 3+3 locking - supplied disassembled
GASPARDO gear box- easy and preciseOpenClose
GASPARDO gear box- easy and precise
Our 3-cam transmission design allows us to acquire maximum accuracy versus many competitors that have a two cam design.
Calibration is very time saving using our one handle lever to set the rate.
All of our cams and bearings on the gearbox run in an oilbath so that you do not have to worry about greasing them
STRENGTHS OF GASPARDO SEED DISTRIBUTOROpenClose
STRENGTHS OF GASPARDO SEED DISTRIBUTOR
• The unit makes possible the distribution of seed and/or fertilizer with different granulate size, even in high quantities (theoretical maximum 276 lb/ac seed and 496 lb/ac fertilizer) in relation to sowing width and operation speed.
• Distribution unit is enclosed in cast aluminum with rust-proof stainless steel and polyethylene components.
• Continuous dosing variation by means of the gearbox.
• Large diameter roller for low rotation speed to guarantee precise distribution.
• Seed loading cells arranged in helical pattern to achieve a more even distribution.
• Feelers for precise distribution without damaging the seeds and knock-out of foreign bodies.
• Easy disengagement to avoid damages of pulpy and fragile seeds.
• Cleaning unit for oily seeds.
• Distribution roller for small seeds with independent distribution rings to better manage different seed typology and rates.
• Easy hopper empting
BY-PASS Turbo air drillOpenClose
BY-PASS Turbo air drill
The patented by-pass system guarantees a very consistent distribution, even in very hard conditions such as sowing on hills or distributing great rates of seeds, for example when sowing rice.
The air flow generated by the fan (A) is conveyed in the Venturi system (B) where seeds get into the distribution pipe.
The system is fitted with a dual bypass (D) which recover the blowing pressure in excess, using it in the mixing pipe (E) to increase turbulence: air and seeds are perfectly mixed together and evenly distributed among the outlet hoses (F).
This design guarantees a 20% improvement in seed population consistence.
Even depth controlOpenClose
Even depth control
The three section seeding bar frame follows uneven ground contours. The optional nitrogen accumulator device guarantees a great consistency with seed placement working on rolling terrains.
Setting the seeding depth is quick and easy:
Two jacks set the central section seeding depth
Two end wheels control depth of wings by pin adjustment
Quick & easy calibration thanks to FLEXWINDOW deviceOpenClose
Quick & easy calibration thanks to FLEXWINDOW device
Steps of calibration:
Place the calibration tray underneath the distributor (on the ground)
Push the calibration button
FLEXWINDOW revolves to deliver seeds into the tray
Keep pushing the calibration button until a good quantity of seeds have been delivered (the more seeds you collect the more precise the calibration will be)
Release the button
Automatically FLEXWINDOW returns in the start position
Weigh seeds excluding tare
Set weight value to Genius, cab control
Quick, easy, user friendly and dirt free!
MASCHIO GASPARDO NORTH AMERICA Inc.
112 3rd Avenue East
DeWitt – IA 52742– (USA)
Ph. +1 563 6596400 – Fax +1 563 6596404