PNEUMATIC SEED DRILL WITH HYDRAULIC CLOSING FRAME
TRANSPORT WIDTH 10 FT
The GIGANTE model has a great operational capacity and therefore high productivity levels combined with a folding frame for an easy transport on road. High autonomy, reduced maintenance and outstanding seed delivery accuracy.
The closure of the narrow furrow is obtained by a tapered wheel mounted on an independent arm. This allows for the wheel to move independently of the unit, running beside the furrow so that there will not be to much compaction over the furrow. The closing system works very well in rocky conditions.
Seeding depth limiterOpenClose
Seeding depth limiter
To vary the depth from 1 to 3 in. all you have to do is change the limiter on the side of the disc.
Rubber gauge wheelOpenClose
Rubber gauge wheel
The rubber gauge wheel systems is for the farmer who like to make adjustments to the seed depth often. We can do this with a pin adjustment on the side of the unit. The rubber gauge wheel system is not as suitable as the cast iron unit in very wet heavy soil type conditions.
Seed depth controlOpenClose
Seed depth control
Thanks to the seeding depth control made of cast steel you will have no problem maintaining a constant depth even in the harshest conditions. The depth limiter is made of a hard cast steel thus helping with the penetration of the disc while making sure that your seed depth is uniform producing an even emergence. Due to weight of the unit we have no problem working well in rocky conditions. Even wet conditions are not a problem with our tungsten carbide scrapers to keep the heavy soil away from the openers and limiters.
The capacity of penetration in difficult conditions is given by the large notched disc (19 in. diameter) and thanks to the reduced angle of action creates a groove very thin, thus giving reduced disturbance to the soil. The disks are connected to the frame using heavy arms and sturdy cast steel. Thanks to the hydraulic hitch the transport wheels raise totally off of the ground during field work causing maximum penetration of the units. The spring structure perpendicular to the ground allows the element to follow even very irregular shapes and to keep constant pressure applied to the soil.
STRENGTHS OF GASPARDO SEED DISTRIBUTOROpenClose
STRENGTHS OF GASPARDO SEED DISTRIBUTOR
• The unit makes possible the distribution of seed and/or fertilizer with different granulate size, even in high quantities (theoretical maximum 276 lb/ac seed and 496 lb/ac fertilizer) in relation to sowing width and operation speed.
• Distribution unit is enclosed in cast aluminum with rust-proof stainless steel and polyethylene components.
• Continuous dosing variation by means of the gearbox.
• Large diameter roller for low rotation speed to guarantee precise distribution.
• Seed loading cells arranged in helical pattern to achieve a more even distribution.
• Feelers for precise distribution without damaging the seeds and knock-out of foreign bodies.
• Easy disengagement to avoid damages of pulpy and fragile seeds.
• Cleaning unit for oily seeds.
• Distribution roller for small seeds with independent distribution rings to better manage different seed typology and rates.
• Easy hopper empting
MASCHIO GASPARDO NORTH AMERICA Inc.
112 3rd Avenue East
DeWitt – IA 52742– (USA)
Ph. +1 563 6596400 – Fax +1 563 6596404