CORONA and CORSARO are smart drill combinations to face every soil condition including conventional, minimum tillage or direct seeding. Their configuration allows to shift from row crop precision planting (CORSARO) to seed drills (CORONA). The front concave discs guarantee a perfect seed bed preparation and residues management, the high working speed (average speed 10 mph) together with the wide working width offer outstanding working efficiency. The big hopper of 795 GAL guarantees high working range and a quick and easy refilling.
The new combined multicrop seed drill CORONA allows farmers to approach a new standard in efficiency and productivity. The minimum tillage concept cultivation, combined with tyres roller levelling and reconsolidating effect, creates the best conditions for seeding and planting in just one pass. The rear 3 point hitch allows very quick change in configuration to shift from cereal/rape drill to precision vacuum planter. CORONA offers to farmers an effective solution to cut production costs for all the crops!
STRENGTHS OF GASPARDO SEED DISTRIBUTOROpenClose
STRENGTHS OF GASPARDO SEED DISTRIBUTOR
• The unit makes possible the distribution of seed and/or fertilizer with different granulate size, even in high quantities (theoretical maximum 276 lb/ac seed and 496 lb/ac fertilizer) in relation to sowing width and operation speed.
• Distribution unit is enclosed in cast aluminum with rust-proof stainless steel and polyethylene components.
• Continuous dosing variation by means of the gearbox.
• Large diameter roller for low rotation speed to guarantee precise distribution.
• Seed loading cells arranged in helical pattern to achieve a more even distribution.
• Feelers for precise distribution without damaging the seeds and knock-out of foreign bodies.
• Easy disengagement to avoid damages of pulpy and fragile seeds.
• Cleaning unit for oily seeds.
• Distribution roller for small seeds with independent distribution rings to better manage different seed typology and rates.
• Easy hopper empting
PERFECTA™ new double disc seeding barOpenClose
PERFECTA™ new double disc seeding bar
PERFECTA™ is a new double disc seeding bar. Depth control and down pressure are adjusted independently.
double staggered big disc (14½ in. of diameter) with integrated internal steel scraper and heavy duty sealed hub
opposite staggered design on front and rear ranks prevent from drifting working on slopes
13x3 in. rear wheels to set seeding depth and to improve seed-soil contact
parallelogram unit guarantees great vertical excursion (+6in. from the zero)
the two ranks are 23 in. spaced to prevent from clogging working on heavy and muddy soils or at high speed
even seeding depth control from 0 to 3 in. can be easily adjusted
centralized seeding bar down pressure adjustment can be set while working
PERFECT SEEDBED WITH TYRES ROLLEROpenClose
PERFECT SEEDBED WITH TYRES ROLLER
The rear roller is made of ULTRA-WIDE section and diameter (405/70-R20) tyres. Its special flat tread design reconsolidates soil and levels it for a excellent seed to soil contact and a quick crop establishment. 7" offset in between wheels has a self-cleaning effect and reduces at the best the risk of residues clogging. Central section has the function of supporting machine during road transportation and storage.
LARGE HOPPER, GREAT OPERATING RANGE!OpenClose
LARGE HOPPER, GREAT OPERATING RANGE!
Wide 795 gal. hopper offers an excellent operating range, up to 40 and more acres when drilling cereals. The hopper design reduces transport width to 10 ft; the wide opening makes easier filling operation both with auger, with big bag or with shovel loader.
Maintenance free Silent Block SystemOpenClose
Maintenance free Silent Block System
Four rubber SILENT BLOCKS are interposed between the frame and the discs. This system connection does not require any maintenance and protects the unit from stone damages.
Large containing dics placed at each side of ranges avoid ridges between passes. The side discs can be easily set removing manually a bolt.
MASCHIO GASPARDO NORTH AMERICA Inc.
112 3rd Avenue East
DeWitt – IA 52742– (USA)
Ph. +1 563 6596400 – Fax +1 563 6596404