INFORMATION ON HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
(according to clause 10 of Law n. 675/1996)
According to the Law, anyone handling personal data must supply the person releasing the data all the proper information and, in some cases, must obtain their consent before handling any of their data.
Since you are interested in this process we wish to inform you of the following:
1. Finality of data handling
All data released by the interested party and their handling have the finality to give our company and other MASCHIO GASPARDO Group members the chance to supply:
- before and after sale technical assistance and guarantee
- marketing and publicity
- mailing of information and company promotional material
- statistic analysis for marketing purposes
- polls on degree of satisfaction
- invitations to informative and promotional events.
2. Ways of handling
Data collected for such finalities shall be handled with automated and non-automated systems, always respecting privacy and safety regulations required by the Law.
3. People in charge of data handling
All data will be handled for the Company by employees, professionals and by other companies handling them for us, carrying on elaboration services or other activities complementary to ours, that is to say, needed to carry on our services and operations.
4. Data release
Data release to our Company is a free choice. Any refusal to fill up the form or to answer the telephone interview has no consequence at all except for the impossibility to use our services any further.
5. Subjective Communication
Data, or some of them, may be released to:
- not specifically appointed company employees
- companies and subjects handling outsourcing activities for MASCHIO GASPARDO Group
- other offices of this Company
- branch companies
Data shall not be released to third parties.
6. Communications Territory
Since there are telematic, computerized and correspondence contacts, all data can be available abroad, even in Nations outside the EC.
7. Rights of the interested party
Clause 13 of Law 675/96 recognizes several rights to the interested party and we invite you to carefully analyse them.
In summary we remind you have the right:
- to access the Guarantor files;
- to obtain information on your data;
- to obtain their total cancellation or their updating, correction or integration and notice of such operations shall be given to all those receiving such data;
- to disallow, for legitimate reasons, the handling of such data;
- to disallow such data to be used for business, advertising or market studies.
8. Owner of data handling
The Owner of these data according to the Law is this Company, located as indicated in the footer of this page.
9. Responsibility for data handling
The MASCHIO GASPARDO Group has named the office of IT Department c/o MASCHIO GASPARDO S.p.A. as responsible for the handling of personal data.
The access to the web pages of this site implies that the user accepts the following terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise specified, the texts, the diagrams, the pictures, the graphic or audiovisual realizations of this web site, are copyrighted by MASCHIO GASPARDO S.p.A. or by a company of the MASCHIO GASPARDO Group. It is strictly forbidden any use without the previous approval of the holder.
Unless otherwise specified, the brands and the logo of this web site are copyrighted by MASCHIO GASPARDO S.p.A. or by a company of the MASCHIO GASPARDO Group. It is strictly forbidden any use without the previous approval of the holder.
11. For more information
If you have questions that are not answered here or if you want to receive more detailed information, please contact us.